The role of the following eight defining axes
is to guide us through the implementation process of the strategic action plan towards the successful accomplishment of the projected targets.
- The MTIS academic programmes will be centred around the 12 essential elements of international education, with a view to providing a differentiated, student-centred approach to teaching and learning, and to stimulating all students to attain their full potential as life-long learners.
- MTIS will grow and consolidate its profile locally and globally by demonstrating leadership in 21st century international education - with outstanding baccalaureate pass rates, successful admission to prestigious universities worldwide, as well as excellent sciences, cultural and athletic projects beginning with our youngest students.
- MTIS will become quality provider of accredited professional development courses in Romania for teachers and school managers.
- MTIS will implement progressive technology solutions and practices to facilitate learning, teaching, assessment, planning, reporting and school operations.
- MTIS will create a motivating professional environment in order to employ and maintain exceptional faculty and staff, and will continue to offer them continuous professional training opportunities.
- MTIS will actively promote social responsibility and cultivate excellent community relations.
- MTIS will strive to offer outstanding facilities, resources and services, by modernizing its campuses and renewing its procedures and practices.
- MTIS will develop a sound financial policy to ensure sustainability and continuous development.
The MTIS Strategic Action Plan for 2012-2017 is concentrated on six main focal points:
- Academic Programmes
- Campus & Facilities
- Quality Recruitment & Professional Development
- Community & Social Responsibility
- Communications and School Marketing
- Financial Operations & Development