"School" means Mark Twain International School, a non-profit foundation and legal institution of private right and public interest, established under the Law of National Education and in accordance to Romanian Laws, with its registered office at 25 Erou Iancu Nicolae Street, Baneasa, Bucharest* 077190 Romania. As a pre-university education institution, School offers secondary, primary & early childhood international education to students ages 2 to 19.
By accessing this website you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
School gives no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information for any specific purpose. The information and support contained on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice.
All implied guarantees and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The School is under any circumstances liable or responsible for any loss or damage occuring from viewing or downloading information from this website and from the use of, or dependence on, the information and advice on this website.
Links to third parties websites are provided for convenience only. School has no control over these websites and accepts no liability for their content.
School reserves the right to modify, amend or remove any of these terms at all times. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices, and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site.
You must not use this website, and/or any interactive facilities which are available through it to:
- counterfeit your identity;
- hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the website or any system used to run it;
- store personal information derived from the website;
- post material that is offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful;
- technically harm the website and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data).
While School tries to make this website accessible 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without prior notice, to either the whole or part of the website, for any reason.
* In accordance with all documents that establish the existence and purpose of this organization, the formal headquarters address is 25B Erou Iancu Nicolae St., Voluntari-Ilfov 077190 - Romania, situated in the immediate vicinity of Baneasa Forest, Bucharest.